Department № 2 "Physics and mechanics of composite systems"
Laboratory 2.1 "Mechanics of composites and biopolymers"
Staff - 20, including Corresponding Member of the NASB - 1; D.Sc. – 1, Ph.D. - 6
- Interaction of laser radiation and polymers in vacuum;
- Properties of high-temperature plasma in a medium of complex organic compounds;
- Formation regularities of thin polymer films;
- Physics and mechanics of metal-polymer contact;
- Mesomechanics and composites simulation;
- The principles of creation of adaptive materials;
- Laser technology and equipment of PTFE processing, PTFE-based composites;
- Technology of polymer coatings with specific properties;
- Plasma-chemical technology and equipment for obtaining nanocoatings on fibers;
- Methods of investigation and computation of strength of technical and medical polymer hardware.
- Static and dynamic testing of polymer materials (State Standard, ASTM, DIN) for tension, compression, bending, contact, indentation, rheological properties;
- Analysis of static strength and stress-strain behavior of products obtained from polymer composites;
Development of software for strength and hydrodynamic computatios.
- Shilko S. Adaptive Composite Materials: Bionics Principles, Abnormal Elasticity, Moving Interfaces / In Book: Advances in Composite Materials – Analysis of Natural and Man-Made Materials / InTech, 2011. – Chapter 23. – P. 497–526.
- Dovgyalo V.A., Yurkevich O.R. Composite materials and coatings based on dispersed polymers. Technological processes. Minsk, Nauka I Technika, 1992.
- Pinchuk L.S., Goldade V.A., Shilko S.V., Neverov A.S. Introduction to systematization of “intelligent” materials. Minsk, Beloruskaya nauka, 2013.
- Mashkov Yu.K., Kropotin O.V., Shilko S.V., Pleskachevsky Yu.M. Self-adaptation and structural modification in metal-polymer tribosystems. Omsk, OmGTU, 2013.
- Zhandarov S., Mäder E. Analysis of a pull-out test with real specimen geometry. Part 1: Matrix droplet in the shape of a spherical segment. // J. Adhesion Sci. Technol. 2013, v. 27 (4), p. 430–465. Part 2: The effect of meniscus // J. Adhesion Sci. Technol. 2014, v. 28 (1), p. 65–84.
Leonid F. Ivanov
Head of department: Ph.D
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +375 (232) 77 46 33
Anatoliy M. Krasovskiy
Scientific consultant of the department. D.Sc., Professor
Sergei V. Shilko
Head of laboratory: Ph.D., associate professor, Laureate of the Prize of Academician V.A. Koptyug
Tel.: +375 (232) 77 46 38