Department № 1 "Composite materials and recycling of polymers"
Staff - 14, including D.Sc. - 3; Ph.D. - 4
- Physico-chemical processes and interfacial phenomena during processing and formation of composite materials based on artificial and natural polymers;
- Control of physico-chemical properties of bitumen-mineral materials;
- Electrical polarization of polymers, metal-polymer electrets.
- Development of the composite materials by using technologies of polymer recycling;
- Development of the polymer composites based on thermospreaded graphite, ultra- and nanodispersed fillers;
- Hydrofobic gel compositions based on modified alkali silicates;
- Modification of polymer fibers, extrusion technologies of polymer fiber materials.
- Analysis of technological properties of composite materials;
- Analysis of electrophysical and electretical properties of polymers and composites.
- Kestelman V., Pinchuk L., Goldade V. Electrets in engineering. Fundamentals and Applications. Kluwer Acade-mic Publis-hees.Boston. London, 2000.
- Shapovalov V .M., Barsukov V.G., Kupchinov B.l. The technology of processing high-filled composites. Ed. by Yu.M. Pleskachevsky. Gomel, 2000.
- Kravtsov A.G., Goldade V.A., Zotov S.V. Polymer electret filtering materials for protection of respiratory organs. Gomel, MPRI NASB, 2003.
- Shapovalov V.M., Tartakovsky Z.L. Multicomponent polymer systems based on secondary materials. Gomel, MPRI NASB, 2003.
- Goldade V.A., Pinchuk L.S. Physics of condensed state. Minsk, Beloruskaya nauka, 2009.
- Shapovalov V.M. Technology of polymer and polymer containing structural materials and products. Minsk, Beloruskaya nauka, 2010.
Victor M. Shapovalov
Head of department: D.Sc., Professor
Tel.: +375 (232) 34 05 97