Center of Tribological Testing of Composite Materials and Lubricants
The Center of Tribological Testing of Composite Materials and Lubricants has been attested by the Expert Council on the development of the logistical support of NASB.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Телефон: +375 (232) 34 06 27
Fax: +375 (232) 34 17 11
The main fields of activities of the Center are the tribological tests of materials.
Objects of research:
- composite materials of frictional and antifrictional purposes;
- lubricating materials.
- tribological testing of composites based on polymer materials according to ISO/DIS 7148-2;
- friction and wear study of materials and coatings following the geometry: pin on disc, ring-feat; ring-hemisphere
- integrated maintenance of applied investigations in evaluating frictional properties of tribological materials;
- systematizing of data on frictional properties of tribological materials and coatings;
- development of normative and technical documentation for the methods and means of tribological testing.
- Testing Machine 2070 SMT-1.
Friction Testing Machine for Materials UMT-1 №3.
- Universal microtribometer MTU-2K7;
- Testing Machine INSTRON 5567.
- Four-ball friction machine К1.
- Universal Portable Density Meter Densito 30PX for liquids.
- Automatic flash temperature registrator "Vspyshka-A".
- Thermostatic measuring device "Thermostat A".
- Republic of Belarus,
32a Kirov Street, Gomel
- Tel:+375 (232) 34 17 12;
- Fax: +375 (232) 34 17 11