June 27 - 30, 2017
The International Scientific and Technical Conference
«Polymer Composites and Tribology»
(POLYCOMTRIB-2017) will be held
- physico-chemical basics in polymer composites and interfacial interaction of components;
- structure and properties of composites, methods of control, analysis and forecast of durability;
- production technology of composites, design and application efficiency of composite components, recycling;
- biomedical aspect of polymer compounds application;
- nanostructural systems, nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
- fluoropolymers: preparation, investigation, application;
- physico-chemistry, technology and properties of coatings and films;
- surface physics, chemistry and mechanics
- triboanalysis (surface engineering, advances in the theory of friction, wear and lubrication of solids);
- tribological materials science (study and monitoring of ma-terial properties in movable joints; advanced lubricants and additives;
- triboengineering (hardware, friction joints, methods of analysis and design);
- tribomonitoring (means and methods of diagnostics, monitoring and testing of tribosystems).
- Keynote statements – up to 20 min
- Oral presentations – up to 10 min
- Posters – ISO A1
The official languages are Russian and English
The detailed information is here.
The abstract formatting rules is here.
Registration of conference participants and submission of abstracts will be carried out before May 1, 2017.
The abstracts, drawn up in accordance with THE ABSTRACT FORMATTING RULES, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each author may present not more than 2 papers.
We invite scientists, professionals, graduate and postgraduate students to participate in the conference.
- Republic of Belarus,
32a Kirov Street, Gomel
- Tel:+375 (232) 77 52 12;
- Fax: +375 (232) 77 52 11